- Sydney (blend remote & onsite working)
- Up to $100k
- Posted By:
- Kate Verran
We are looking for a talented MIDWEIGHT UI DESIGNER to join a Sydney product team for a permanent role.
This role would suit an experienced and passionate UI Designer with a problem solving mindset – someone who is customer focused, detail-oriented and loves tackling complex problems; a Designer who is able to craft usable, useful and beautiful UI solutions that elevate functionality and add style to a company's product suite.
This role offers a GREAT opportunity for career growth – you would be coming in at a Midweight level to consolidate & refine the existing UI & Product Design; then they see this role developing to leading the UI Design vision within 2 years.
Within this SAAS Product Design team, you will be working closely & in partnership with the Lead UX Designer, Lead Front End Developer and the Product Manager, all collaborating from discovery phase with a HCD approach, through testing & refinement and onto the final design & build of digital product solutions.
In terms of project focus, you will be building out the design system – refining and adding to it; as well as working with the team on new products (approx 5 currently in the pipeline).
ESSENTIAL skills for this role include experience working with Design Systems and creating UI Design solutions for multiple platforms (ie. native mobile AND responsive desktop solutions).
CORES SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
• Create beautifully refined UI Designs solutions that elevate the product experience
• Incorporate motion / animation to delight users with interactions & micro-animations
• Working from hi-fidelity wireframes through to final pixel perfect UI Designs, all packaged up accordingly to tech spec for dev team to build
• Building out the design system, refining and adding to it.
• Have a great eye for iconography, typography, component design, digital layouts and visual design
• Highly collaborative, working effectively within cross-function lean agile teams
• Be confident working in partnership with various studio teams & practitioners who are top of their game - giving & receiving feedback
• Able to prioritise and manage your workload and meet critical deadlines
THE CLIENT: Sydney based SAAS company, world leader in developing innovative solutions for their industry sector.
***Please note: We can only consider candidates with Australia working eligibility (passport or relevant working visa)***
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like it could align for you, I would love to chat further – please contact Kate - firstname.lastname@example.org and we can organise a time to discuss the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role to anyone you feel maybe a match. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.
LOOKING FOR ROLES, BUT THIS DOESN'T ALIGN? I would love to assist, please email me (email@example.com) with your resume, portfolio or case study doc and an outline of what you are looking for.