- Melbourne, Australia (remote from anywhere in Aus)
- Posted By:
- Imy Eldergill-Storm
I have a great opportunity for a mid-weight UI/Visual Designer to join the in-house team of a large enterprise business, working as part of their large digital transformation initiative.
- You will be working in agile, and focused on the design of their Purchase to Order journey for their main website, i.e. the Discovery journey when people are browsing available products through to placement of an order.
- You must have strong eComms experience (responsive web, eComms flows), and be used to working with quite complex product contructs.
- You must have experience of Agile WoW, working with a design system and for/with a large enterprise business.
- Form design would be beneficial.
- You'll be working in a cross functional team, and liaising with multiple stakeholders.
- It would suit someone who is a great team player and really collaborative. A problem solver who can speak up and challenge as well as rationalise their design decisions, and contribute to design review sessions, taking on feedback openly.
This role is to start ASAP and to run initially until the end of June 2021, with potential to extend. The team are all working remotely, and the role is open to anyone within Australia.