- Remote or Sydney CBD office. This client embraces flexible working.
- Negotiable based on experience
- Posted By:
- Kate Verran
I'm looking for an experienced Senior UI/UX Designer to join our client, a software / product company for a permanent role.
This role offers a great opportunity to join the team responsible for developing the product, creative content and visual language for this innovative tech company.
Within this role, you will be tasked with both refinement of existing features / functions and creating new solutions – the team strives to push boundaries, while creating simple solutions to complex problems.
We are looking for a skilled UI / UX Designer who is passionate about Product Design and Design Systems, someone who understands the importance in creating a consistent experience across all touchpoints and works collaboratively with developers to ensure projects are delivered smoothly.
● Utilise research to create effective design workflows and experiences that are simple, useful and provide value to our customers.
● Create sketches, storyboards, prototypes, and/or design specs.
● Design within and help improve upon an established design system.
● Work closely with the development team to implement a consistent visual style and experience across the product.
● Write concise documentation for the product, development briefs and help center articles.
THE CLIENT: Australian based global software business. They build simple, elegant digital platform solutions that empower their clients to create meaningful customer interaction.
***Please note: We can only consider candidates with Australia working eligibility (passport or relevant working visa)***
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like it could align for you, I would love to chat further – please contact Kate - email@example.com and we can organise a time to discuss the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role to anyone you feel maybe a match. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.
LOOKING FOR ROLES, BUT THIS DOESN'T ALIGN? I would love to assist, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume, portfolio or case study doc and an outline of what you are looking for.