- Sydney (initially remote, onsite blend in future)
- Negotiable based on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kate Verran
I am looking for a talented MIDWEIGHT PRODUCT DESIGNER with mobile app experience and great end-to-end UX/UI project skills, to join our client for a 6 month contract, with the view to extend.
This role would suit someone who thrives in both creative and technical environments, who is highly collaborative, confident working within cross-functional teams to define and deliver solutions that are simple, personal and beautiful.
This role offers a great opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary Agile squad, becoming part of a team of digital team who's purpose is to deliver simple and intuitive digital experiences which delight customers, increase revenue, and help reduce cost.
Within this Product Design role you will be tasked with:
- Creating simple and intuitive UX that enables customers to find, access & manage products and services
- Displaying complex information in a simple, clear and beautiful manner
- Define the future vision of the App, adding new features / capabilities / functionality
- Experience designing iOS & Android apps.
- Experience with end-to-end Product Design process, from problem definition through to UI Design output.
- Able to design from lofi to hifi, artefacts include sketching, wireframing, interactive prototyping, and visual design.
- Collaborative approach & experience working within cross-functional Agile studio teams (designers, engineers, product owners, BAs etc) to define problems, generate solutions, and formulate recommendations to the business
- Ability to effectively communicate design solutions, with solid rationale backed up by research and data.
- Experience working with Design Systems – able to challenge and contribute when necessary
- Passionate about Accessibility
***Please note: We can only consider candidates with Australia working eligibility (passport or relevant working visa)***
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like it could align for you, I would love to chat further – please contact Kate - firstname.lastname@example.org and we can organise a time to discuss the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role to anyone you feel maybe a match. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.
LOOKING FOR ROLES, BUT THIS DOESN'T ALIGN? I would love to assist, please email me (email@example.com) with your resume, portfolio or case study doc and an outline of what you are looking for.