- Posted By:
- Charlotte Flood
My client is an integrated agency that brings together the best minds from advertising, media, public relations, digital & social, creative and data to work together under one roof and deliver earned-media led campaigns. As a result their culture is open, collaborative and team focused.
The PR team available is responsible for all of one main clients output at both a national and a local level. The PR team’s scope is broad and touches many different parts of the clients business:
The role is a critical one for the agency’s PR team. Reporting to the PR Director the Account Executive is responsible for driving the day-to-day PR activity, or localised pitching. They are often the ‘face” of the agency as they are the point of contact person for all incoming PR briefs.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALITIES
- An Account Executive shows commitment to the client and business beyond the role of an Account Coordinator.
- The candidate must demonstrate a strong track record executing successful earn-media programs with excellent results across traditional media and social media channels. Being able to manage all aspect of influencer engagement is highly regarded, including identifying and leading conversations with talent, contract negotiations, content development and financial management.
- The Account Executive must have proven experience in a fast-paced working environment and managing their time effectively to meet demanding client and media deadlines.
- Attention to detail is paramount, as is clear and confident communication.
- Solid experience in the Australian market is highly desirable, as is experience within the retail and/or fashion and food sector. Experience in the New Zealand market will also be viewed favourably.
- This person is also a key part in driving positive and healthy culture and may be responsible for developing key social events for the agency, along with others.
- Travel can sometimes be required for this role, as is working outside of normal office hours.
- The fast pace of this role would suit someone who can work effectively, at time autonomously, and can take a proactive approach to problem-solving.
This is a standout role working across one client in a very supportive team, within a global agency! Contact me on (02) 8667 8888 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org