- Posted By:
- Charlotte Flood
My client is an independent communications consultancy that delivers PR differently. That’s why some of the most well-known brands choose them over other agencies. It’s the reason start-ups put their launch decision in their hands. It’s the reason why clients return to them to manage their reputations, launch their products, leverage their ambassadors, create clever brand partnerships or manage their issues.
Built on strong strategic capabilities, they leverage their strengths in lifestyle public relations to bring clients all the elements of a big agency – strategic planning, integrated thinking, award-winning creative – with the best of a boutique PR company, and a tight team of dedicated specialists with the time to focus on each and every brand.
With an award winning stable of brands they (and their clients) get the best of both worlds – working across some of Australia’s biggest brands within a small and hands on supportive environment. your brand
Stepping into an Account Manager role means you have mastered the core tasks required of an Account Executive/Senior Account Executive and you’re ready for new challenges. You’ll take greater solo responsibility for the day to day running of accounts (with support from more senior team members) and get to try your hand at budgeting and more direct client relations. This is an important point in your career where you’re taking every opportunity to be exposed to as many clients and industries as possible and really spending the time practising your writing and media relations skills.
To be a successful applicant you will have;
- A dynamic, driven and hungry personality.
- Attention to detail and genuine desire to work to high standards.
- A willingness to learn and be mentored.
- A high level of motivation, energy and drive to achieve.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisation and time management skills.\ Demonstrated passion and knowledge about consumer leisure and lifestyle brands.
- Experience liaising with the media
- An undergraduate degree in PR, Communications or Marketing and/or 3-4 years PR agency experience.
- An understanding of the traditional and digital PR approach
This is a great role, in a supportive agency with a focus on career development and training, they award and recognise their staff regularly and have a great culture and passion for their work. Contact me to chat about this role on (02) 8667 8888 or email your CV to email@example.com