- Posted By:
- Charlotte Flood
My client is an independent communications consultancy that delivers PR differently. That’s why some of the most well-known brands choose them over other agencies. It’s the reason start-ups put their launch decision in their hands. It’s the reason why clients return to them to manage their reputations, launch their products, leverage their ambassadors, create clever brand partnerships or manage their issues.
Built on strong strategic capabilities, they leverage their strengths in lifestyle public relations to bring clients all the elements of a big agency – strategic planning, integrated thinking, award-winning creative – with the best of a boutique PR company, and a tight team of dedicated specialists with the time to focus on each and every brand.
With an award winning stable of brands they (and their clients) get the best of both worlds – working across some of Australia’s biggest brands within a small and hands on supportive environment. your brand
Stepping into a AD or Senior Account Director role means you have mastered the core tasks required of an Account Director and you’re ready for new challenges. You’ll take greater responsibility for the strategic direction and financial running of the agency, client accounts and are required to manage and oversee budgets, campaigns, teams and direct client relations. This is an important point in your career where you’re taking every opportunity to be exposed to as many clients and industries as possible and really mastering your team and client management, strategy development and financial management skills.
To be a successful applicant you will have:
- A dynamic, driven and hungry personality
- Attention to detail and genuine desire to work to high standards
- Be solutions orientated and a problem solver for yourself and for the team
- A willingness to learn, be mentored and mentor others as a leader
- A high level of motivation, energy and drive to achieve results
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning, organisation and time management skills.
- Demonstrated passion and knowledge about consumer leisure and lifestyle brands
- Strong in positive relationship management with clients, team, media and suppliers
- An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in PR, Communications or Marketing qualifications with a minimum of 8-10 years industry experience
- Be an ambassador for Dialogue PR
- Proven campaign and client management skills
- An understanding of traditional media and digital / social media communication channels and approaches
- An ability to manage a team working on multiple clients
- Excellent knowledge of industry activities
- Excellent time manager, presenter and writer
- Ability to nurture and grow junior, mid-level and senior team members via constructive, practical feedback
- Ability to assess workloads and assign projects – manage the workload of the entire team across your client portfolio and assisting across workloads of other clients
This is a great role, in a supportive agency with a focus on career development and training, they award and recognise their staff regularly and have a great culture and passion for their work. Contact me to chat about this role on (02) 8667 8888 or email your CV to email@example.com