- Melbourne, Australia (remote for now)
- Posted By:
- Imy Eldergill-Storm
I have a great opportunity for a mid-weight Web / UI Designer to join the in-house team of a retail business which is disrupting the home and sleep space! This is a permanent, full-time role.
- Look and feel of the site - responsive design for mobile and desktop.
- Focused on improving and updating the website, translating creative briefs into new pages and eDMs.
- Following a rebrand late last year, you will be involved in building out their style guide / design system.
- Working closely with the creative team and developers
- Currently, everyone is remote - they will be opening a new office in June, however there will still be flex around wfh/onsite, and they are looking to move to a hybrid model.
To apply, please send through your CV & folio!