- Posted By:
- Charlotte Flood
This position of Senior Account Manager plays a critical role in determining the future and long-term success of my agency. The role will drive best in class integrated account management, client leadership and consulting – across communications, content and social media. You will be an active and positive member of the team when it comes to new business development, strategy development, team leadership, best practice and discipline across the entire agency.
As a team, this agency strives for innovation, quality, strategic thinking and creativity in everything they do. Their goal is to make history for their clients, continuing to disrupt the market with stand-out strategies, campaigns and best in class consulting. You will be aligned to this and bring it to life daily.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will play a critical role in supporting the future and long-term success of the agency
You will be responsible for the development, management and implementation of communications and social media strategies across the brands that you work on. You will be inquisitive, incisive and expressive in your approach, and always aim to be insights led, data driven, and channel agnostic in your thinking.
Your job requires a true “sleeves rolled-up” attitude, working closely with the management team. The role is hands-on, ensuring that the integrated communications strategies they create are successfully delivered to senior leaders’ and clients’ expectations – from process and deadline management, crafting compelling and error free materials, driving best practice implementation, proactive and reactive troubleshooting, to KPI achievement and reporting, with an insights focus to drive continuous improvement.
Here, you will provide ongoing robust analysis of results and data, and understand how to turn this analysis into quick wins and long-term benefit for clients.
You will be a go-to for clients, ensuring activity is delivered on time and on budget, with an eagle eye on quality outputs and smashing KPIs.
A key responsibility will also be to mentor junior members of the team, ensuring best in class client service and on the job training.
With daily access to senior leadership and a talented peer group, your long-term career goals will be a focus.
· Devising and implementing client integrated communications strategies from start to finish, with quality thinking and outputs at the heart: gathering audience insights, monitoring current online conversation/coverage, investigating existing communications and social media strategies, evaluating competitor performance and driving or participating in creative brainstorms
· Managing the delivery of content, communications, production and campaign strategies in line with client objectives through the appropriate channels, on time and on budget
· Managing events for clients, including launch events, campaign launches and business to business activities
· Providing day to day leadership/mentorship for the team/clients when it comes to client and account management
· Driving the reporting function, including KPIs, benchmarking, audience feedback, monitoring engagement and response to content
· Driving the team and delivering on creative ideation, copywriting, top quality assets – working alongside the in house creative/design team and third parties
· Monitoring industry trends and new tools and applications and appropriately applying that knowledge to increase the use of such tools / insights within the business
· Experimenting with new and alternative ways to leverage integrated communications and campaign – always looking at how you can drive continuous improvement
· Being an active member of new business pitches – including leading proposal creation and budgeting – and the broader business development strategy
· Ensuring integration with other teams and partners within and outside of the business
If this sounds like the role for you, then get in touch, an amazing agency awaits, with leading clients and an outstanding place to work. Contact me on (02) 8667 8888 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org