- Posted By:
- Charlotte Flood
My client is a consumer agency that doesn’t just believe in consumers. As brands play an increasingly important role in people’s lives, they help brands think less consumer and more humancentric.
They work as part of a collective of specialist agencies that together span consumer comms, corporate communications, public relations, public affairs, social, digital, experiential and health communications.
Job summary and attributes:
They are on the lookout for a driven and passionate Senior Account Manager who thrives in a creative and collaborative environment. The right candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience working in a PR/Comms role across lifestyle, home, alcohol and food clients.
As the senior lead on campaigns, you are experienced and confident leading the planning and execution of integrated communications campaigns and being a trusted advisor to your clients and team. Your work will vary from developing and producing ATL creative assets, collaborating with the other agencies within the group to deliver integrated campaigns, through to implementing earned media campaigns.
What they are looking for:
· You are incredibly organised and ensure seamless delivery of client campaigns, adding value at every step
· Original and creative thinking - we prefer someone who takes the approach ‘test & learn’ vs do what’s worked for years
· Integrated thinking that extends from earned to owned, shared and paid channels
· Ability to write impactful content across a range of styles including social media and web copy
· Proactivity in thinking about your client’s business and a deep understanding of the categories in which your clients operate
Requirements for this position:
· Five (+) years of agency experience
· Passion and experience in consumer, lifestyle, travel, alcohol and food clients
· Experience leading client relationships and campaigns from planning and delivery to evaluation
· Experience delivering integrated campaigns
· Strong media relationships
· Degree in PR, communications or marketing
Contact me on (02) 8667 8888 for a confidential chat or email your CV to me at email@example.com