- Sydney office or remote – client open to 100% remote
- Negotiable based on experience
- Posted By:
- Kate Verran
I'm looking for a talented SENIOR UX DESIGNER to join our client for a long term contract (initially to the end September, 5+months, view to extend).
LOCATION: This role is ideally based out of Sydney. The client is considering 100% remote working or if you prefer onsite, you are welcome to use their Sydney office.
This role offers a great opportunity for a UX DESIGNER with strong user research capabilities to join a highly skilled project team.
• On the USER RESEARCH side – we are looking for someone who is comfortable covering UX Research and running testing – in particular experience with qual & quant testing.
• On the UX DESIGN side – we are looking for someone with solid wireframing skills, who understands component patterns, knows when / why to use various elements.
• UX / UI skills – this is NOT a UI Design role, but if you do have end-to-end capabilities you may get involved a little in terms of support and feedback for the Visual Designers.
***We can only consider candidates with Australia working eligibility (passport or relevant working visa)***
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like it could align, I would love to chat further – please email me - email@example.com - and we can organise a time to discuss the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role to anyone you feel maybe a match. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.
LOOKING FOR ROLES, BUT THIS DOESN'T ALIGN? I would love to assist, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume, portfolio or case study doc and an outline of what you are looking for.