- Posted By:
- Charlotte Flood
My client works with some of Australia's smartest entrepreneurs, business leaders and high growth, disruptive companies, creating and telling their stories so they can get on with the business of changing the world. They work across a diverse range of industries, both B2B and B2C, with everything from digital, tech, eCommerce, telco, hospitality, fitness, health, franchising, property, finance and ASX companies.
Their clients often comment on their strong work ethic, strategic approach and never give up attitude. They thrive on becoming part of their clients’ team, immersing themselves in strategy and creative ideas. Culture, learning and staff development are big priorities for them. They always enjoy welcoming new people into their team to join their exciting growth and journey.
You love the news, working in a fast paced environment, finding new opportunities and have a passion for storytelling and securing great media opps. You’ll be a creative and strategic thinker, who loves being organised and enjoys being at the forefront of industry trends and breaking news.
You’re well connected and have strong media relations skills that enhance your ability to keep your clients up to date with breaking news and industry trends. As someone who develops a great working relationship with your clients you also understand what matters to them most and work with that knowledge to produce the best possible outcomes.
This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with the entire team, including senior management, in an environment that is hands on, highly driven and collaborative.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
· Minimum 5+ years experience working full time in a public relations agency environment – inhouse or agency
· Excellent media relations skills and understanding of the Australian media landscape
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Strong experience driving earned coverage for a diverse portfolio of brands (B2C and consumer lifestyle considered a plus)
· A growth mindset and passion for storytelling
· Excellent time management skills, being able to prioritise, meet deadlines and ensure your clients are getting the very best while remaining calm and in control
· Success as a master pitcher who never stops looking for angles or ways to achieve meaningful coverage for your clients
· Consistently think outside of plans to give your clients new and exciting ideas for campaigns that will hit business objectives and grow accounts organically
· Have strong project management skills; be a master at juggling a number of projects at once
· Get your hands dirty; and be a real team player
What they offer:
· Flexible working environment. They understand that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life balance is crucial
· Ongoing professional development, learning & mentorship opportunities
· Opportunity to get involved in community projects as part of the company commitment to positive change outside the organisation
· Central location close to the Sydney CBD and within metres of public transport, fitness centres, shops and restaurants
· A collaborative, results driven and friendly team
· An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you progress
Contact me about this role at email@example.com or call me on (02) 8667 8888.