- Posted By:
- Charlotte Flood
My client is a creative and integrated PR agency, they offer services in four highly skilled areas. Communications, experience, commerce and technology. Each of these skills is critical in building strong companies for a constantly changing future. Their culture is one of excellence. They foster and celebrate leadership wherever they find it. They encourage their people to be open, optimistic and to reach for extraordinary
YOUR ROLE IN A NUTSHELL:
The Internal Communications Manager is responsible for responsible for providing advice, producing content and delivering experiences that positively influence the behaviours of all staff across the business.
Reporting to the Head of Communications and Marketing, you will use your strong communications experience to clearly and consistently engage teams across their brands and corporate functions.
Supporting their people through change and empowering them to embrace a clearly defined team culture, strategic direction, purpose and way of working.
With industry knowledge and excellent written communication skills the successful candidate will:
- Create and deliver a programme of engaging internal channel solutions, including innovative and market-leading multimedia touchpoints.
- Lead on creation of engaging and compelling messaging and through written, video and multimedia content.
- Ensure consistent and compelling communication of key messages to a range of diverse audiences.
- Maintain responsibility for crisis and business continuity communication as required.
- Manage key stakeholders including CEO and heads of function to ensure effective and compelling delivery of business-critical messaging.
- Work in close collaboration with colleagues in the MarComms team to provide insights and support for communications, media relations and events.
- Responsibly manage confidential and sensitive information.
- Use data to measure success of communications and continuously refine approach.
- Provide reporting on campaigns and communications activities to drive and track performance
- Support identification and reporting of potential reputation issues.
This role reports to the Head of Marketing and Communications, with a dotted line into the Head of HR
Head of Communications and Marketing, Head of HR, CEO and Executive Leadership Team, Senior Brand Leaders
WHAT IT TAKES:
- At least four years of experience working in a similar role within a fast moving highly complex organisation.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and practical CMS tools (WordPress, SquareSpace, SharePoint)
- Basic experience working with graphic design tools (Adobe Illustrator or InDesign)
- Ability to work on a team while also individually managing multiple projects/priorities.
- Proven success in managing senior stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Highly organised and detail orientated.
- Comfortable with ambiguity
If this sounds like it could be an ideal role for you then contact me today on (02) 8667 8888 or email me at email@example.com