- Posted By:
- Benny Lavery
Our client is an enterprise corporate offering a variety of technology products and services. They're looking for a UI/Visual Designer to join the in-house team working alognside UX Designers, Product Owners and Devlopers.
Responsibilities and requirements include:
- Working in agile, and focused on the design of their Purchase to Order journey for their main website, i.e. the Discovery journey when people are browsing available products through to placement of an order.
- Must have strong eComms experience (responsive web, eComms flows), and be used to working with quite complex product contructs.
- Agile experience, working with a design system and for/with a large enterprise business.
- Form design would be beneficial.
- You'll be working in a cross functional team, and liaising with multiple stakeholders.
- It would suit someone who is a great team player and really collaborative. A problem solver who can speak up and challenge as well as rationalise their design decisions, and contribute to design review sessions, taking on feedback openly.
The role requires immediate availability and will start ASAP. It will be an initial contract through to the end of June 2021, with potential to extend. The team are all working remotely, so no onsite work is required.
For more information or to register your interest contact Benny Lavery - firstname.lastname@example.org