- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Zena Nicolson
Opportunity to join a Leading Financial Services company on an initial 6 month contract. This company runs in an agile model and is known for a great employee culture. This is role requires an experience b2b marketer who enjoys working in a cross functional team to deliver impactful campaigns across channels.
- You are responsible for business customers end-to-end journeys and improving the customer experience by devising new, innovative solutions, services, products or propositions.
- This role is responsible for the design and execution of marketing activities encompassing Broker, Asset Finance and other Business Owners marketing campaigns.
- The role encompasses a focus on collateral for lending products with the requirement to adhere to the highly regulated NationalConsumer Credit Protection act.
- You will lead the delivery of programs that span brand building activities particularly for Broker through to acquisition, retention and loyalty across the Business Owners Portfolio.
You will be:
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record in the implementation of integrated campaigns with strong print and collateral focus.
- Proven strength in efficient execution (even when faced with complex networks of stakeholders)
- Bring an ability to plan/document/communicate/ deliver a pragmatic program of work that ladders up to broader business and marketing plans
- Ideally have experience in marketing to businesses and consumers in financial services. Knowledge or experience in either B2B, lending or other regulated industries highly regarded.
- Experience in working with digital & non digital agencies to brief and develop creative to meet campaign and business objectives