- Melbourne CBD, Australia
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Imy Eldergill-Storm
A great opportunity has come up for a mid-weight Brand & Packaging designer to join the Melbourne team of a strategy, design & activation agency, in either a permanent or temp to perm role. The Melbourne offices are based in the CBD, and the role will be hybrid onsite/offsite.
Reporting into the Design Director, you will work from concept through to final execution, across all platforms. The agency prides themselves on their strategic and thoughtful approach, and brings brands to life through disruptive, meaningful and memorable designs.
- Generating design ideas and craft concepts that have originality, rigour and flair – always thinking beyond the obvious - to present new and unexpected options
- Pushing design solutions beyond the expected, challenging yourself, others and the brief to deliver the most exceptional creative work
- Clearly articulating the thinking behind your creative work in internal review sessions
- Understanding the creative requirements of different types projects, from small start-ups to large brand portfolios
- Working on new business pitches and proposals.
The role and agency would suit a thoughtful and curious designer, someone with different ways of thinking, who is truly interested in how brands work in the world.
To apply, please send through your CV & folio.