- Posted By:
- Charlotte Flood
My client is the consumer PR arm of a global agency known for big, award-winning work anchored in creativity and strategic insights. They are co-located and completely plugged into the global creative agency that’s part of their family, sharing planning, creative and digital capabilities on integrated and stand-alone accounts.
They are looking for a PR Account Director who is motivated about taking brands to new heights and influencing others at the same time. This is a role for someone who sees themselves as a business leader and wants to make a name for themselves.
The ideal candidate will be a big thinker who is dynamic, vibrant and knows how to rally the troops across teams and disciplines to develop creative solutions that transforms businesses.
- Presenting convincing business cases.
- Identifying and growing new and organic business opportunities from within the group locally and globally, alongside those presented to the agency.
- Managing the performance and profitability of the consumer portfolio spanning consumer tech, telco and lifestyle sectors, supported by a well-structured and experienced team.
- Identifying training needs where required.
- Developing integrated communications campaigns spanning PR, social media, digital and more alongside specialists.
- Take the lead on crisis response and issue management with the clients.
- A trusted and reliable advisor to senior client contacts, possessing full understanding of all the elements of the PR mix.
- Use best practice principles to meet, achieve and evaluate client expectations and achieve program results.
- Lead when working with integrated agency partners.
- Act as a truly inspiring mentor to direct reports and develop their skills to a best practice, high performing level.
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrate a track record of growing and winning new business.
- Previously lead global brands with award-winning campaigns.
- Outstanding communication, especially proficient in constructing strong arguments and influencing individuals and teams.
- Worked in an integrated creative environment involving planning, digital, creative, content and production.
- Accountability for financial aspects of the management, from forecasting to budgeting and more.
- Capable of holding management responsibility for one or more PR programs/client groups.
- Deep understanding of the integrated PR space, combining creative and strategic capabilities to create brave and innovation solutions that push work from great to exceptional; the agency wants award-winning stuff.
- Ability to juggle 5-10 briefs at a time.
- Excel in writing winning and creative proposals, programs, plans and other strategic documentation.
Despite of the size, the agency still considers itself to be entrepreneurial; so people who are natural go-getters get the most out of their fast-paced and fun environment. With structured learning and development, training, birthday’s off, office dogs and end of month fun, my client aims to provide the best possible opportunity to grow their people and keep them happy.
Contact me about this role today on (02) 8667 8888 and send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org