- Posted By:
- Charlotte Flood
My client is the consumer PR arm of a global agency known for big, award-winning work anchored in creativity and strategic insights. They are co-located and completely plugged into the global creative agency that’s part of their family, sharing planning, creative and digital capabilities on integrated and stand-alone accounts.
They are looking for a Group Account Director to join the agency’s Sydney team on a maternity leave contract (9 months minimum). This is a role for someone who sees themselves as am influential professional and is motivated to take well-known brands to new heights through social campaigns and award-winning PR.
The ideal candidate will be a big thinker who is dynamic, vibrant and is able to develop creative solutions that transforms businesses.
- Identifying and growing new and organic business opportunities from within the group locally and globally, alongside those presented to the agency.
- Managing the performance and profitability of the consumer portfolio spanning consumer tech, telco and lifestyle sectors, supported by a well-structured and experienced team.
- Developing integrated communications campaigns spanning PR, social media, digital and more alongside specialists.
- A trusted and reliable advisor to senior client contacts, possessing full understanding of all the elements of the PR mix.
- Use best practice principles to meet, achieve and evaluate client expectations and achieve program results.
- Juggle multiple projects and clients at the same time whilst providing counsel to the clients and team during key points of delivery.
- Building on the agency’s PR capabilities.
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven track record of providing client satisfaction and the continuing growth and evolution of the clients.
- Previously worked lead and managed award-winning campaigns for global brands.
- Outstanding communication, especially proficient in constructing strong arguments and influencing individuals and teams.
- Worked in an integrated creative environment involving planning, digital, creative, content and production.
- Deep understanding of the integrated PR space, combining creative and strategic capabilities to create brave and innovation solutions that push work from great to exceptional.
- Excel in writing winning and creative proposals, programs, plans and other strategic documentation.
Despite of the size, the agency still considers itself to be entrepreneurial; so people who are natural go-getters get the most out of their fast-paced and fun environment. With structured learning and development, training, birthday’s off, office dogs and end of month fun, my client aims to provide the best possible opportunity to grow their people and keep them happy.
Contact me about this role today on (02) 8667 8888 and send me your CV to email@example.com