- Posted By:
- Charlotte Flood
My client is the consumer PR arm of a global agency known for big, award-winning work anchored in creativity and strategic insights. They are co-located and completely plugged into the global creative agency that’s part of their family, sharing planning, creative and digital capabilities on integrated and stand-alone accounts.
This is a role best suited to someone with solid PR agency experience, wanting to work with enviable local and global brands, and make it their own. It is an essential role as you are the main point of contact to each client and the link between your client and the entire agency team.
They are looking for a passionate Account Manager to join the agency’s Sydney team on a permanent basis. This is a role for someone who sees themselves as an influential professional and is motivated to take well-known brands to new heights through social campaigns and award-winning PR.
- Manage campaigns from start to finish.
- Build client relationships and maintaining a network of media contracts including journalists and industry spokespeople.
- Assist in putting together strategy and the brief and lead the agencies ideas presentations. Ensure all ideas remain faithful to the brief and that it is kept within the time frame and budget.
- Proactive interaction and rapport building with clients.
- Keep track of impending deadlines and ensure all work is completed in a timely manner.
- Evaluate results against objectives, programs and plans.
- Contribute to professional development of junior executives via coaching and mentoring.
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to proactively develop strategy and build integrated campaigns for clients.
- Ability to write proposals and contributes to pitch preparations.
- Good proficiency in influencer relations, social media and community relations.
- High level of writing skills and ability to adapt style for different audiences.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, the media and influencers.
- Outstanding organisation with an ability to manage multiple projects and portfolios.
Despite of the size, the agency still considers itself to be entrepreneurial; so people who are natural go-getters get the most out of their fast-paced and fun environment. With structured learning and development, training, birthday’s off, office dogs and end of month fun, my client aims to provide the best possible opportunity to grow their people and keep them happy.
Contact me about this role today on (02) 8667 8888 and send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org