- Posted By:
- Amaraj Bansal
My client is a global PR agency known for big, regional and global work anchored in strategic insights and creative smarts. They are also co-located and completely plugged into the global creative agency that’s part of their family, with whom they share planning, creative and digital capabilities with on integrated and stand-alone accounts. It’s a unique position that has seen the agency grow exponentially.
Due to a number of client wins, they are now after a talented PR Account Executive, to work on corporate accounts spanning financial services and tech. An amazing opportunity for a talented and ambitious AE who’s hungry to do more than what they currently are and wants to work for an award-winning agency on the up.
The ideal candidate would be someone with 1-year PR experience, who is a star writer, pitcher and with strong media contacts. This is not a role for a quiet type, my client wants someone with real presence and punch!
- Respond to phone calls and emails from journalists
- Brainstorm new ideas for PR campaigns.
- Deliver analytics reports on traffic and social media.
- Keep clients’ social media accounts such as their Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn page up to date.
- Organise interviews and editorial meetings with key journalists for clients’ spokespeople.
- Write press releases, articles, case studies and news stories.
- Pitch press releases and feature ideas journalists.
- Monitor media coverage and report results to clients and the wider team.
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- High level of writing skills and ability to adapt style for different audiences.
- Able to work towards tight media deadlines and meeting the demands and pressures from clients and teams.
- Excellent telephone manner.
As part of two global networks, my client offers a broad range of development opportunities and a fun and diverse working environment. Their culture is dynamic, moving at speed and with the energy and enthusiasm that comes with a leading, award-winning agency. They reward their people through an enviable list of benefits including a formal training program, team culture activities and much more!
Contact me about this role today on (02) 8667 8888 and send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org