- Posted By:
- Amaraj Bansal
My client is a global PR agency known for big, regional and global work anchored in strategic insights and creative smarts. They are also co-located and completely plugged into the global creative agency that’s part of their family, with whom they share planning, creative and digital capabilities with on integrated and stand-alone accounts. It’s a unique position that has seen the agency grow exponentially.
They are looking for a Corporate Account Director who is motivated about taking brands to new heights and influencing others at the same time. This is a role for someone who sees themselves as a business leader and wants to make a name for themselves.
The ideal candidate will be a big thinker who is dynamic, vibrant and knows how to rally the troops across teams and disciplines to develop creative solutions that transforms businesses.
- Presenting convincing business cases.
- Identifying and growing new and organic business opportunities from within the group locally and globally, alongside those presented to the agency.
- Managing the performance and profitability of the consumer portfolio spanning consumer tech, telco and lifestyle sectors, supported by a well-structured and experienced team.
- Identifying training needs where required.
- Developing integrated communications campaigns spanning PR, social media, digital and more alongside specialists.
- Take the lead on crisis response and issue management with the clients.
- A trusted and reliable advisor to senior client contacts, possessing full understanding of all the elements of the PR mix.
- Use best practice principles to meet, achieve and evaluate client expectations and achieve program results.
- Lead when working with integrated agency partners.
- Act as a truly inspiring mentor to direct reports and develop their skills to a best practice, high performing level.
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrate a track record of growing and winning new business.
- Previously lead global brands with award-winning campaigns.
- Outstanding communication, especially proficient in constructing strong arguments and influencing individuals and teams.
- Worked in an integrated creative environment involving planning, digital, creative, content and production.
- Accountability for financial aspects of the management, from forecasting to budgeting and more.
- Capable of holding management responsibility for one or more PR programs/client groups.
- Deep understanding of the integrated PR space, combining creative and strategic capabilities to create brave and innovation solutions that push work from great to exceptional; the agency wants award-winning stuff.
- Ability to juggle 5-10 briefs at a time.
- Excel in writing winning and creative proposals, programs, plans and other strategic documentation.
As part of two global networks, my client offers a broad range of development opportunities and a fun and diverse working environment. Their culture is dynamic, moving at speed and with the energy and enthusiasm that comes with a leading, award-winning agency. They reward their people through an enviable list of benefits including a formal training program, team culture activities and much more!
Contact me about this role today on (02) 8667 8888 and send me your CV to email@example.com