- Posted By:
- Amaraj Bansal
My client is a global PR agency known for big, regional and global work anchored in strategic insights and creative smarts. They are also co-located and completely plugged into the global creative agency that’s part of their family, with whom they share planning, creative and digital capabilities with on integrated and stand-alone accounts. It’s a unique position that has seen the agency grow exponentially.
They are looking for a passionate Account Manager to join the agency’s Sydney team on a permanent basis. This is a role for someone who sees themselves as an influential professional and is motivated to take well-known brands to new heights through social campaigns and award-winning PR.
- Manage campaigns from start to finish.
- Build client relationships and maintaining a network of media contracts including journalists and industry spokespeople.
- Assist in putting together strategy and the brief and lead the agencies ideas presentations. Ensure all ideas remain faithful to the brief and that it is kept within the time frame and budget.
- Proactive interaction and rapport building with clients.
- Keep track of impending deadlines and ensure all work is completed in a timely manner.
- Evaluate results against objectives, programs and plans.
- Contribute to professional development of junior executives via coaching and mentoring.
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to proactively develop strategy and build integrated campaigns for clients.
- Ability to write proposals and contributes to pitch preparations.
- Good proficiency in influencer relations, social media and community relations.
- High level of writing skills and ability to adapt style for different audiences.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, the media and influencers.
- Outstanding organisation with an ability to manage multiple projects and portfolios.
As part of two global networks, my client offers a broad range of development opportunities and a fun and diverse working environment. Their culture is dynamic, moving at speed and with the energy and enthusiasm that comes with a leading, award-winning agency. They reward their people through an enviable list of benefits including a formal training program, team culture activities and much more!
Contact me about this role today on (02) 8667 8888 and send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org