- 70 - 85k+ super (based on experience)
- Posted By:
- Lilian Ohanessian
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to join an award-winning Sydney agency on a permanent basis.
Projects will be content creation and engagement across various social media channels for a number of key clients. You will be required to create strategic content that will amplify the brands presence and reach and engage social communities.
This role offers an amazing opportunity to work on high-profile projects, under the mentorship of the Head of Content. Within this role, you will further refine your skills, develop your social media capabilities and move your career to the next level.
You will be an integral part of the content team, working alongside social strategist, account directors and as well as any freelancers.
- Develop and implement social media strategies for key clients across multiple platforms
- Work closely with the client’s social teams to schedule the monthly content calendars and ensure work is meeting agreed timelines, budgets, paid strategy and overall deliverables
- You will present solid knowledge of SEO, Paid Search, Keyword research and Google Analytics
- Working with the Social Director to compile monthly and quarterly reports.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
THE AGENCY: An award winning full-service media agency based in Sydney, with great culture and amazing calibre of projects and clients.
INTERESTED? If the above roles sound like a match for you, please contact Lilian >> firstname.lastname@example.org
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.