- $70-75K + super
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Zena Nicolson
Our client is a true Australian success story from launching over 20 years ago this pure play retailer has become a company known and trusted in over 15 countries worldwide. An exciting time to join the company as they are embarking on their next chapter and driving their digital capability.
This is a newly created CRM Specialist role which will create, develop and execute the CRM strategy across DotDigital and Magento.
You will develop and manage an efficient and effective database strategy including
- Analysis, Segmentation, Optimisation, Reporting & Commercial recommendations to drive commercial goals
- Closely work with creative teams to develop and manage content strategy based on database analysis.
- Work cross functionally to ensure it delivers to commercial and database positioning requirements of the business.
- Annual targets of database performance and open rate/ click through rate, conversion rate and revenue KPI’s are met.
- Manage key content partnerships with external parties across all markets.
You will bring:
- A minimum of 2 years experience being responsible for database management and EDM output
- Possess and analytical mindset and enjoy driving insights to improve performance
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (e.g. Marketo, HubSpot)
- Very familiar with CRM tech including segmentation tools, and complex data structures
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Results driven and passionate about metrics and testing / learn methodologies
- Thrive in a creative, fun team environment
Please send your c.v across: