- Posted By:
- Amaraj Bansal
My client is an award-winning leader in communications with a global reach. They have been operating for over 40 years. The agency is known to solve business problems and seek out creative solutions. The agency is made up of curious and proactive junior and senior consultants who have a background in the consumer and corporate space. It’s a unique position in which you will be part of an agency that continues to grow exponentially.
They are looking for a driven Consultant to advise the team as well as reputable clients. They will play a significant part of each client team and work with your colleagues to ensure successful outcomes. The Consultant would be reporting to a Senior Consultant as part of a flat team structure. Over time, there would be opportunity for career progression where they would take on managerial responsibilities.
- Liaise with clients, media and other stakeholders.
- Write persuasively across various sectors, industries and client settings.
- Work with other Consultants and Senior Consultants to deliver campaigns and programs.
- Proactive interaction and rapport building with clients.
- Keep track of impending deadlines and ensure all work is completed in a timely manner.
- Evaluate results against objectives, programs and plans.
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of the Australian communications landscape including social and other emerging media platforms.
- Proficient in problem solving and seeking out appropriate solutions.
- High level research skills so you can identify needs when briefed and report findings and recommendations to your team, collaborators and clients.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, the media and influencers.
This agency’s culture is vibrant, dynamic and energetic with an enthusiastic team to go with it. They reward their people through an enviable list of benefits including a formal training program, team culture activities and much more!
Contact me about this role today on (02) 8667 8888 and send me your CV to email@example.com