- Sydney or Melbourne preference
- Negotiable based on experience
- Posted By:
- Kate Verran
We're looking for 2 x SENIOR SERVICE DESIGNERS to consult with our client, on two different 3-4 month projects.
• 1 x role is Melbourne based, requiring a blend of onsite / remote working.
• 1 x role open to Sydney (or remote candidates), will need to attend initial workshop in Melbourne for a few days.
Ideal candidates will have 8+years relevant experience - ie. Service Design & UX Design.
These roles offer a great opportunity to join small cross-functional service design project teams, working alongside other experts, to gain deeper insights about the segments, then prototyping and testing solutions prior to scaling across the business.
Within these 2 x Service Design roles, you will be working on either a B2C or a B2B project, as follows:
• 1 x Service Designer (B2B) focused on a project to enhance the value and service experience the client provides to one of their growing customer segments.
• 1 x Service Designer (B2C) focused on a project collaborating with a strategic partner to enhance the experience of a key service, requiring a new way to integrate the offering into the client's existing digital experiences and proposition.
Please note we can only consider candidates with Australian work eligibility.
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like it could align for you, I would love to chat further – please contact Kate - firstname.lastname@example.org and we can organise a time to discuss the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role to anyone you feel maybe a match. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.