- Posted By:
- Amaraj Bansal
My client exists to help brands “join the conversation” its customers are having. They are pretty good at it too and have a very long list of industry awards, accolades and happy clients to testify. They think big and they're picking up exciting new accounts as a result.
While PR is core to everything they do, thy thrive on fully integrated campaigns pulling together all forms of marketing. What that means is one day they might be shooting a TVC, the next they are running an event, activation or social campaign. So if you have a passion for creative PR and doing things differently I want to hear from you.
They're not sector focused. They work with a wide variety of B2C and B2B brands across technology, travel & tourism, finance, transport and start-ups to name a few. They think it broadens their perspective and makes every day different. They love doing what we do and they think you will too!
They are looking for someone that can join the team and assist in executing a series of creative campaigns and retained clients. You will need to have a solid understanding of the excellent people skills, media, a black book of contacts and a creative spark. As they are a small agency, you'll get to work alongside senior team members and get actively involved across all aspects of the business, from media relations and account support to new business development and creative campaign planning. This is a great opportunity for somebody who is looking for career progression in the profession.
- Minimum 1-2 years agency experience
- Someone that's fun to be around! (that's essential!)
- A media superstar – someone who loves to find the next angle/headline
- Hard working and willing to get stuck into a range of tasks
- A creative thinking who likes to challenge conventional ways of thinking
- 23 days annual leave
- Inclusive of 2 x Doona Days (for those days when you simply can't face the world)
- $1,000 lifestyle bonus to spend how you wish
- All the tech you need to do your job
- Robust training program
- Good work-life balance
- The opportunity to be part of a growing, fun and aspirational team of creative professionals
Contact me about this role today on (02) 8667 8888 and send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org