- Posted By:
- Amaraj Bansal
My client exists to help brands “join the conversation” its customers are having. They have a very long list of industry awards, accolades and happy clients to testify. The company is not sector focussed and work across technology, travel & tourism, finance, transport and start-ups to name a few.
While PR is core to everything they do, thy thrive on fully integrated campaigns pulling together all forms of marketing. What that means is one day they might be shooting a TVC, the next they are running an event, activation or social campaign. So if you have a passion for creative PR and doing things differently I want to hear from you.
I’m looking for an vibrant and dynamic AD who will be managing some well-known B2C and B2C brands including industries such as tech, transport and motoring. You will be motivated about taking brands to new heights and rallying troops across disciplines and teams to develop creative solutions that transforms businesses. This opportunity provides fantastic career progression if you want to make it to the top of the profession!
- Minimum 6-8 years of agency experience
- Must have B2B experience but scope to work across some B2C brands too
- A media buff - you must be across the latest news and issues
- A creative thinker who likes to challenge conventional ways of thinking
- Aspirational with a can-do attitude and willingness to get stuck into a range of tasks
- Someone that’s fun to be around! (that’s essential!)
- 23 days annual leave
- Inclusive of 2 x Doona Days (for those days when you simply can't face the world)
- $1,000 lifestyle bonus to spend how you wish
- All the tech you need to do your job
- Robust training program
- Good work-life balance
- The opportunity to be part of a growing, fun and aspirational team of creative professionals
Contact me about this role today on (02) 8667 8888 and send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org