- $90 - $120K Pack
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lilian Ohanessian
We are looking for a DIGITAL PRODUCER to join an award winning Sydney Agency who represents some of Australia’s biggest and most loved brands.
This role provides the opportunity to join a dynamic and creative studio team, working on diverse projects, with great people.
You will manage digital projects that range across business as usual (microsites, landing pages, banners, prized mechanics, social campaigns, EDMS through to larger enterprise projects and builds etc), with the opportunity to step-up and cover more cutting edge and innovative projects across AR/VR when needed.
You will need to be super organised and personable; with strong project & client management skills to effectively manage client relationships and agency service, and have a passion for all digital.
Within this role, you will have touch points across the agency - engaging with Strategy, Creative, UX, Front End Dev and Production studio teams, and working very closely with the Head of Interaction, who is a very experienced, easy going leader looking to take someone under his wing and help grow and work across the exciting projects they have in the pipeline, alongside the wider digital team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS
- Scope, schedule and deliver projects (requirements, scope of work documentation, budgets, timelines)
- Ability to clearly translate client requirements in briefs & ensure thorough understanding of the brief across the team
- Take part in WIP meetings
- Work with Account Service to maintain client and internal WIP docs and processes
- Manage budget, delivery and timelines
- Working with Financial management system
- Raising estimates, POs, job numbers, reconciliations EXPERIENCE/SKILLS - Strong Production management within an agency environment
- Experience Producing Banners, EDM’s, Microsites, Social Campaigns and Online Advertising - Ability to manage multiple clients/projects
- Working well to tight deadlines
- Ability to translate complex technical issues to clients QUALITIES
- Excellent communication skills
- Sense of ownership and responsibility for projects
- Financial acumen
- Solution focused and positive outlook
- Team player
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like a match for you, please apply by sending your resume that highlights your most relevant project experience, along with a snapshot re. your availability to start & salary expectations.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to pass along this email links to anyone who maybe a match, be sure to let them know to mention you have referred them – if you are registered with Vitamin T / Aquent / Firebrand Talent and we place anyone you refer we can hook you up with $$ as part of our Talent Rewards Program!