- Melbourne, Australia
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Imy Eldergill-Storm
A fab opportunity has come up for a mid-weight Content Creator with end-to-end pre and post production skills, from shooting film, video editing to motion graphics.
You'll be joining the multimedia team of a large international business within the home/paint space in a permanent role. This team acts as an internal creative studio for the company's many brands.
- Create, film (w a Canon) and produce (ACC e.g. After Effects / Prem Pro) video content for the group e.g. 'how to' videos, lifestyle shoots, training, hype reel, talking heads and some social posts
- Storyboarding and conceptual artwork
- Editing sound effects and music tracks + voiceover recording
- 3D animation and stop motion, special effects and compositing
- The role does not currently have any direct reports, however you will be an advocate for the team throughout the wider business, and you may be called on to mentor and up-skill other team members.
The business are based in Melbourne's South Eastern suburbs, however they have a flexible working policy and you are able to WFH as much as you would like - NB you must be present at shoots! The company has a great culture and ensures a good work-life balance where everyone feels supported and respected.
Please note, this is a mid-weight role and requires someone with proven end-to-end pre and post production experience in a similar role.
To apply, please send through your CV & showreel!