- Melbourne, Australia
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Imy Eldergill-Storm
We have a great opportunity for a Solution Architect to join the in-house team of a well known FMCG retail chain, in either a 12m FTC or permanent role. You will provide specialist advice, expertise and leadership to support the delivery of their mobile and web solution architecture services, as part of their digital transformation.
- Providing expertise over the full lifecycle of Application delivery
- Delivery of well architected solutions that successfully meet the required business outcomes and benefits aligned with the enterprise and digital architecture
- Contribution to enterprise architecture, specifically around digital architecture roadmap, concepts, standards, patterns, best practice and policies and principles
- Ensuring any architecture proposed is designed, built and documented for reuse, depending on the business functionality they provide
- Facilitating workshops with the business and technology stakeholders to determine and develop solution architecture outcomes, briefing papers and input into business cases
- Senior level, hands-on experience with Cloud Technologies and Cloud applications e.g. Azure, iPaas, FaaS, SaaS
- Experience with API led integration, having built and documented pragmatic reusable API services to allow the organisation to be agile in its future B2C interactions
- Utilisation of cloud integration platforms e.g. Mulesoft
- Experience developing and documenting digital architecture roadmaps - short term and long term
- Familiarity with container technologies e.g. Docker, and orchestration engines (Kubernetes, Swarm etc.) would be a bonus
To apply, please send through your Resumé.