- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amaraj Bansal
My client is a global PR agency known for big, regional and global work anchored in strategic insights and creative smarts. They are also co-located and completely plugged into the global creative agency that’s part of their family, with whom they share planning, creative and digital capabilities with on integrated and stand-alone accounts. It’s a unique position that has seen the agency grow exponentially.
They are looking for a passionate Account Director to work on a 3-month contract in preparation for an event of music and light in Sydney. This is a role for a go-getter who sees themselves as an influential professional and is motivated to take this event to new heights in a fast-paced environment.
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
- Corporate, Consumer, Entertainment experience in an agency environment
- Core PR skills including media engagement, writing, influencer and planning
- Writing and development content for a range of audiences and mediums
- Implementing influencer and media engagement plans
- Assisting with campaign planning and analysing this
- Managing online communities
- Managing clients
- Working collaboratively with people from various disciplines
As part of two global networks, my client offers a fun and diverse working environment. Their culture is dynamic, moving at speed and with the energy and enthusiasm that comes with a leading, award-winning agency. They reward their people through an enviable list of benefits including a formal training program, team culture activities and much more!
Contact me about this role today on (02) 8667 8888 and send me your CV to email@example.com