- Sydney based - remote / onsite blend
- Negotiable based on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kate Verran
I'm looking for a talented Senior PRODUCT DESIGNER with strong UI Design experience and an interest in UX, to join our client, for an urgent start, 6 month contract role.
This role offers a great opportunity to join a highly skilled and collaborative Experience Design tribe, working within a multidisciplinary team to create solutions for all the brand's digital touchpoints – including mobile, tablet and desktop websites and apps.
We are looking for a skilled Product Designer with experience crafting beautiful UI Design solutions, ideally you will have some exposure or interest in UX Design and have been part of teams or projects that work end-to-end across UI and UX Design deliverables – from research, testing & synthesis, through sketching, wireframing & prototyping; and onto design of new customer journeys and interfaces.
- Working on a range of projects, from the creation of market leading customer experiences, to defining new UI templates and creating workflow / process improvements.
- Designing new customer journeys and high definition interfaces, from low-def to high-def artefacts including sketching, wireframing, interactive prototyping and visual design.
- Collaborating within cross functional teams, working alongside UX Designers, FEDs, Technical Producers, Digital Designer etc
- Collaborating with a multi-disciplinary squad to define problems, generate solutions, formulate recommendations to present to stakeholders and leadership.
- 5+ years experience in relevant role
- Ability to create prototypes at various fidelity using tools like Framer, Flinto, Keynote, InVision, Axure or Figma, HTML/CSS/JS etc.
- Experience designing responsive UI Design solutions using programs such as Sketch, Invision, Adobe XD, Photoshop.
- Strong knowledge of HCD approach and WCGA AA+ Accessibility standards.
- Hands-on experience with service or product design processes, from problem definition through to detailed UI and visual design.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
***Please note: We can only consider candidates with Australia working eligibility (passport or relevant working visa)***
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like it could align for you, I would love to chat further – please contact Kate - email@example.com and we can organise a time to discuss the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role to anyone you feel maybe a match. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.
LOOKING FOR ROLES, BUT THIS DOESN'T ALIGN? I would love to assist, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume, portfolio or case study doc and an outline of what you are looking for.