- Location flexible. Sydney or Melbourne preferred, Brisbane /Adelaide considered
- Negotiable based on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kate Verran
I'm looking for a talented UI DESIGNER with native mobile app experience to join our client for a 6 month rolling contract.
LOCATION: Ideally a blend of remote / onsite working. Preference to be based out of Sydney or Melbourne, 2nd city preferences would be Brisbane or Adelaide.
This role offers a great opportunity for a talented UI Designer to join a skilled cross-functional team, collaborating with UX Designers, Developers and Technical Product Owners to deliver high quality products and services.
We are looking for candidates with experience across the following areas:
- Experience using and following a Design System
- Experience with mobile patterns for native apps (ideally iOS and Android)
- Designing responsive websites / web apps
- Enterprise App Design experience
- Designing work to meet AA accessibility requirements
- Agile ways of working
- Team player, can provide and receive feedback well
- Software: Sketch, Abstract, Jira, Confluence, InVision
***We can only consider candidates with Australia working eligibility (passport or relevant working visa)***
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like it could align, I would love to chat further – please email me - firstname.lastname@example.org - and we can organise a time to discuss the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role to anyone you feel maybe a match. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.
LOOKING FOR ROLES, BUT THIS DOESN'T ALIGN? I would love to assist, please email me (email@example.com) with your resume, portfolio or case study doc and an outline of what you are looking for.