- Richmond, Melbourne, Australia
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Imy Eldergill-Storm
I have an awesome opportunity for a mid weight Digital Designer to join the in-house team of a well known Australian food chain in a permanent role.
- Reporting into the Design Manager and collaborating closely with Design, Marketing and Digital teams, you will be responsible for driving the future of their brand communications, producing creative solutions across all forms of digital communication and campaigns.
- You will work to deliver assets for web, email, social and experiential media, constantly striving to improve their standards and processes.
- This position will also extend support to the print team and assist with artworking and typesetting, including ownership of quarterly printed menu roll-outs.
- You must have thorough experience of HTML5 and an understanding and appreciation of UX & UI
- Bonus points for any Motion design skills (After Effects, Adobe Animate and/or Google Web Designer)
This is an exciting position to exercise your creative flair and spearhead new digital initiatives! To apply, please submit CV & folio.