- Posted By:
- Amaraj Bansal
My client is a leading independent boutique communications agency. They work in the travel, lifestyle, corporate and business innovation space and have a global reach. They have a dream PR team to support you, they are now looking for a well-established PR SAM to join their hard working and fun team. My client has been around for nearly 25 years.
I am looking for a SAM to work in the travel and lifestyle-based division. You will also receive support and collaboration from the broader team.
- Minimum 4+ years of agency experience.
- Strong media relations skills.
- Outstanding writing skills across various platforms.
- Excellent client management.
- Understanding crisis management.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Australian media.
- Manage a portfolio of exciting brands.
- Run the accounts autonomously, with support from junior and senior colleagues when needed.
- Manage media relations and partnership programs.
- Organise and attend media events, familiarisations and staff exchanges.
- An attractive package negotiable based on experience.
- External training & mentoring from senior staff.
- Enjoy an exciting environment with a focus on work/life balance - flexible work conditions.
- Opportunity to travel overseas for work when borders re-open.
Contact me about this role today on (02) 8288 8288 and send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org