- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Amaraj Bansal
Would you like to work for a leading independent boutique communications agency who has been in the industry for nearly 25 years? They work in the corporate, lifestyle, travel and business innovation space and have a global reach. The agency have a dream PR team to support you and are now looking for a well-established PR Senior Account Manager to join their hard working and fun team.
I am looking for a Senior Account Manager to work across the corporate sector or somebody who has strong lifestyle PR skills wants to dive into the corporate sector. You will also receive support and collaboration from the broader team.
- Minimum 4 years of Account Management agency experience.
- Strong media relations skills.
- Outstanding writing skills across various platforms.
- Excellent client management.
- Understanding crisis management.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Australian media.
- Manage a portfolio of exciting brands.
- Run the accounts autonomously, with support from colleagues when needed.
- Manage media relations and partnership programs.
- Organise and attend media events, familiarisations and staff exchanges.
- An attractive package negotiable based on experience.
- External training & mentoring from senior staff.
- Enjoy an exciting environment with a focus on work/life balance - flexible work conditions.
- Opportunity to travel overseas for work when borders re-open.
Contact me about this role today on (02) 8288 8288 and send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org