- $120 - $140K Pack based on Exp.
- Posted By:
- Lilian Ohanessian
Fantastic opportunity for a SENIOR PRODUCT DESIGNER to join a well funded, ambitious start-up well into their growth phase.
This role offers a rare opportunity to help define the product and future vision – working directly with the founders and becoming a key member of the growth team at an early and exciting stage in the business.
Within this role, you will be leading all product design elements – initially jumping in on customer centric optimisations with addition of new services, plus feature, functionality and design uplifts; followed by refinement, and creation of a consolidated design system & then moving onto creating a mobile app from the ground up.
You will be collaborating with the greater design team, working closely with marketing and analytics, and in partnership with the engineering lead and development team (2 onsite, 2 remote).
The team is passionate, collaborative, warm and friendly! On offer is an attractive salary + bonus's $120 - $140K based on experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing digital assets, including conceptualisation, customer research, benchmarking, wireframing, low-fi prototyping, customer testing, hi-res design and close follow-up of build with our stellar tech team
- Design projects will include optimisation of existing assets - desktop and mobile websites, but also greenfield design for new website pages, 2nd website, and
- mobile app
- Identifying and proposing optimisation opportunities to the existing digital assets
- Designing and running tests to optimise customer experience and improving conversion
- Developing and maintaining brand personas
- Supporting the Brand and Graphic Designer to help amplify the brand by assisting with the development of the Design System, UI pattern libraries and extension into overall digital brand guidelines
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in UX/UI design
- Experience working closely with tech / dev/ engineers to ensure your designs are both viable and implemented / executed to the full and are absolutely pixel perfect
- Incredible attention to detail and consistency when it comes to UI Design solutions and branding application
- Natural problem solver who thrives on creating customer solutions through the power of beautiful, user-centred design
- Comfortable with all the usual design tools - Sketch, lnvision, Adobe, Figma
- Excellent communication skills and able to deliver high quality work at pace
- Positive, can-do attitude and thrives on being part of a small, incredibly focussed team
- Comfortable with changing priorities and direction as the business requires and evolves.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU? Get in touch with your folio and Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOT RIGHT FOR YOU? That's okay! Let us know what you would be ideally looking for
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? We have an awesome referral bonus' - feel free to share with friends https://aquent.com.au/reward