- $80,000 - $85,000 + Super
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Benny Lavery
The designer is responsible for translating business objectives and ideas into creative works that are true to the my clients brand. This role will play a key role in the creative asset development for all marketing channels and omni-channel touch points.
· About the Role...
· Play a key role in the delivery of all campaigns and partnership programs including research, briefing and post-production.
· Contribute to ad hoc design projects to support the commercial objectives of both businesses.
· Interpret and interrogate design briefs and organise outputs accordingly.
· Maintain brand integrity and strong visual aesthetic across all creative avenues.
· Keep abreast of industry trends and bring fresh, new and on-brand ideas to the table
Internal: Wider marketing team, Digital and CRM teams.
Qualifications and Experience Required
· Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere Pro and After Effects
· Creative thinking and problem-solving ability
· Initiative to seek out solutions that meet business objectives
· Strong prioritisation and time management skills
· Demonstrated understanding of best practice in design
· Outstanding communication skills and demonstrated ability in working harmoniously as part of a team with strong inter-dependencies
· Collaborative attitude with strong ability to take feedback on-board
· Ability to work under pressure at a fast pace, multi-task and meet tight deadlines on a daily basis
· Managerial skills, ability to delegate relevant work and assist growth of junior employees
· Strong commercial orientation with a demonstrated understanding of how design impacts on customer conversion both in-store and online
· Ability to marry data-driven insights with on-brand visual execution
· Connected with the creative community with insights on best practice design
· An unwavering commitment to excellence and an exceptional eye for detail
· A commitment to driving the business forward
Full Australian working rights and be Sydney-based
The largest provider of high quality veterinary services in Australia - Multiple Vetinary clinics stationed around Australia!
Partners with PetBarn