- Client is in AZ - work can be done remotely
- Job Terms:
- W2, depending on experience
- Start date:
- August 2021
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our Fortune 100 Healthcare client is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to support their Government Business Marketing team through the end of the year. This role supports the management of cross-functional marketing strategy and tactical plans. This role is responsible for the timely execution of internal marketing campaigns across the government business.
- Partner with the marketing teams from the various lines of business
- Support the development and execution of the employee communication strategy (ex: all team meetings)
- Set baseline targets based on historical data, builds recommendation for forthcoming initiatives, and provides opportunities scale current deliverables
- Support the annualized marketing campaigns
- Update monthly leadership metrics
- Update monthly scorecards
- Manage action plans as determined from meetings
- Manage stakeholder and approval process
- Capture the learnings from existing and prior plans
- Provide Project Management for Marketing Operations for both internal and external-facing responsibilities
- Be accountable for the Sharepoint/Documents Library
- Create and optimize all documents
- Manage communication/creative assets
- Manage cross-functional project plan(s)
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with employer match and immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
Desired Candidates will bring:
- Ability to learn and develop a strong knowledge of the product portfolio (e.g. products, benefits and programs)
- Demonstrated project management skills and success. PMP certification is a plus.
- Demonstrated level of technical expertise in Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and other project management tools
- Proven ability to foster collaboration, value others perspectives and gain support and buy-in for organizational proposals
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to function in a highly matrixed environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
Desired Skills include:
- PROJECT PLANS
- CHANNEL MARKETING PLAN
- ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT MARKETING
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background check prior to starting.