- Sydney based - remote / onsite blend
- Job Terms:
- Salary range up to $220k pack
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kate Verran
I'm looking for an experienced CX LAUNCH MANAGER / SERVICE DESIGN MANAGER to join our client for a PERMANENT role, based in Sydney based (onsite / remote blend).
- Great role for anyone that loves tech, innovation etc Starting a brand new offering from scratch
- Building Technology, Product and Services from the ground up
- Representing the voice of customer, identify future vision of where / how the brand can add value
We are looking for someone comfortable working in the unknown, you will be tasked with identifying the future vision, landscape – bringing all pieces together to help determine where and how the brand could add value.
This role offers a great opportunity to join a highly skilled team, you will be representing the voice of customer, working collaboratively with the engineering & product teams to create a new tech solution. This specialist team is focused on a highly strategic program of work, sitting within the larger corporate client.
You will be representing voice of customer & articulating the customer desirability, mapping the experience in a way that is flexible, there will be customer testing & research, but the reality of building tech from ground up means you may need to run lean – ie. start creating assumptions for the tech team to assess feasibility, then move into research to test further & refine.
The ideal candidates is:
- Someone that can understand complex problems & system design
- Able to zoom in & out - understand details & can create vision for overarching experience
- Delivery focused & familiar with reality of building tech from ground up
- Not too held up on service design methodology, focused on sprints rather than process
- Someone intuitive & adaptable, so comfortable they can run lean when needed, go deep when needed
- Familiar with tools – you will be delivering lots of research, customer journey maps, new user cases, testing etc
Please note we can only consider candidates with Australian work eligibility.
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like it could align for you, I would love to chat further – please contact Kate - email@example.com and we can organise a time to discuss the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role to anyone you feel maybe a match. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.