- Melbourne, Victoria/Australia
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Jimmy Sutton
Social Media Manager / Copywriter
As the (SMM/CW) you will develop, manage and optimise organic and paid social media
campaigns as well as write and edit blog posts and articles for a portfolio of clients. Establish
and maintain long-term relationships with clients, liaising between customers and the internal
account management team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of all campaigns.
You will be responsible for implementing the established workflow process (in collaboration with
internal teams) so the agency can effectively offer the following social and content services:
• Social media content creation and management (Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn), including
ad campaigns and monthly reporting.
• Article and blog writing, including uploading to client website and amplifying via Outbrain
• eDM creation, in collaboration with the internal teams
• Public relations; pitch articles to major publications.
• Create and write social media briefs in collaboration with the client, ensuring these are
detailed and contain correct information
• Plan and execute multiple monthly social media campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and
LinkedIn for a portfolio of clients
• Prepare a professional deck within Adobe InDesign to present planned social content to clients
• Create and optimise paid social media campaigns within Facebook Ads Manager, including
creating new and remarketing audiences and allocating budget
• Design ad creatives and social media tiles within Adobe Photoshop
• Create monthly social content reports within Google data studio to provide to Account
Management and Media teams to send to clients.
• Manage and direct the Media Plus (MP) social media accounts including Instagram and
• Write and edit 500-700 words blog posts and articles for a portfolio of clients
• Write case studies for the company’s websites on a monthly basis.
• Assist directors in writing articles for the purpose of LinkedIn.
• Be the primary point of contact for social media and content between the client and internal
• Stay abreast of new social media trends
• Be creative and innovative
• Build long-term relationships with clients
• Be proactive and approach staff members for content for the company’s websites and social
• Open and clear communication with direct manager/s
• Champion and provide the highest levels of customer service to our clients, ensuring
correspondence with client is answered in a timely manner.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of all client’s projects. When projects are not meeting
agreed timelines or in danger of not meeting them, this must be bought to the attention of
your direct manager
• Communicate clearly the progress of all your accounts on a weekly basis to your direct
• Prioritise multiple tasks efficiently and effectively.
• Develop and maintain a working-level understanding of the property industry.
• Work with the performance digital team to continually innovate and improve the
agency’s social content offerings
• Assist in the preparation of agency pitches and presentations(where applicable)
• Assist in copywriting tasks (where applicable)
Qualifications & Experience
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a social media management role
• Experience managing social media channels including Facebook and Instagram
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in short form and long form copywriting
• Experience using tools and programs including Facebook Ads Manager, Creator
Studio, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign
• Highly organised with excellent time management skills
• Experience in client management, ideally in an agency environment
If you feel this opportunity matches your skillset, apply now!