- Job Terms:
- $80,000 - $90,000
- Posted By:
- Ryan Watts
We are looking for a Marketing Content Manager to join one of Australia's leading Research & Advisory firms that specialises in providing a unique platform for executives and business leaders to discover research, insights, tools and data on IT and business issues.
What’s in it for you
- Become the Editor-in-Chief and take control of the entire content marketing strategy.
- Work directly with a leading CMO and alongside a rapidly growing marketing team.
- Expand your personal network by interacting with leading Australian and New Zealand executives.
- Share your knowledge and develop your leadership skills by managing a small team.
- Earn a competitive salary of $80K - $90K + Super
- In this role you'll act as the Editor-in-Chief.
- Strategise and develop the overarching content strategy.
- Managing all content that is shared with the public.
- Be the day to day contact with their PR Agency.
- Interact and manage the relationships with Australian and New Zealand executives who contribute content.
- Lead a small team of four content producers and designers.
- Develop the social media strategy and manage their online communities i.e LinkedIn.
- 3+ years experience in a similar content marketing position.
- You're passionate about IT and Tech.
- Strong understanding of content marketing best practices.
- Experience leading others in a professional environment (is a preferred).
- Familiar with how to produce content for SEO purposes.
- Impeccable copywriting and editing skills.
- Experience creating newsletters via HubSpot / Pardot / Market (or similar).
- Track record of managing social platforms (LinkedIn / Twitter / Youtube).
- Knows how to write and design content that will capture peoples attention.
- Must be a permanent resident or Australian citizen.
If you’re passionate about all things content and tech then we want to hear from you!
For more information, please reach out to Ryan Watts (firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 8288 8288)