- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Lee Shorter
We are looking for a Digital Producer to join a full-service marketing agency supporting clients across APAC. This person will be working with accounts, content and creative members to deliver integrated campaigns and digital experiences.
The role has the opportunity to influence all phases of the creative, design, execution and requires a high level of craft, detail and speed. It’s an amazing opportunity to work within a fast-growing and integrated team.
- Work closely with team members to scope solutions, produce budgets, timings, briefs, statement of works, functional specs, technical documentation and UX flows for projects.
- Ensure communication flow between different departments and suppliers, flagging considerations, risks and requirements.
- Work closely with studio managers to manage resources and workload.
- Work with other producers, account managers & creatives to present ideas to clients in a language they can understand.
- Deliver projects end-to-end.
- Wireframe and provide solutions to web briefs.
- Research and keep up to date with marketing, content, web and fringe technologies.
- At least 4 years of experience in digital with an agency or similar.
- Experience working with email automation systems such as MailChimp, Marketo and Sitecore EXM.
- Strong understanding of CMS systems such as Hubspot or similar.
- High-level understanding of web development, deployment and technologies.
- Patient, calm, fun personality, solutions-focused.
- Fast learner. Able to research new tech, platforms, services and implement them.
- Understanding of UX, design thinking and working in agile frameworks.
- Understanding of the development and design process.
- Strong ability to produce detailed documentation such as SOWs and process documents.
- Ability to produce wireframes and user flows.
- Exceptional at briefing design and development tasks to different teams, both internal and external.
- Client-facing. Able to influence senior stakeholders and manage expectations.
- Fluid, able to juggle and re-prioritise tasks and requirements.
This position will start as an initial 3 month contract with scope to extend through to 6 months and beyond. The team are currently working 3 days per week onsite in Sydney CBD however they are very flexible with work arrangements. Candidates would ideally be available to commence by mid-June.