- Melbourne / Remote
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Rosie McAlister
We're looking for Senior UX Designer with Service Design skills to consult for our client.
- Melbourne based, requiring a blend of onsite / remote working.
- Sydney (or remote candidates), will need to attend initial workshop in Melbourne for a few days.
This roles offers a great opportunity to join small cross-functional service design project teams, working alongside other experts, to gain deeper insights about the segments, then prototyping and testing solutions prior to scaling across the business.
Skillset and Experience:
You will need to demonstrate high levels of mastery in the diverse set of skills listed below.
Project setup and management:
• Scoping and planning the design elements of the overall project
• Ensuring that the design activities remain on track and are set up for success
• Coaching your cross-functional team to actively participate in the design process
• Research planning
• Engaging in user research with customers and staff
• Conducting internal stakeholder interviews
• Conducting competitor and analogous research of best in class digital experiences.
• Leading synthesis of research to identify and present user segments and key actionable insights
• Documenting insights and segments and translating them into opportunities
Service Design & Mapping
• Defining end-to-end customer journeys
• Rapidly understanding internal processes that support the customer experience
• Building a service blueprint
UX Design, Prototyping and testing
• Iterative development of user flows, prototyping wireframes in Figma, prototyping other potential service touchpoints as required
• Conducting testing of prototypes with users and capturing insights and feedback
• Designing more refined prototypes / screen designs to inform business and technical requirements
• Solid understanding of inclusive design principles and experience designing to meet WCAG guidelines, including AA Compliance
• Information architecture – experience carrying out IA research and arranging functionality and content into logical and intuitive structures
• Refined visual UI design skills would be helpful (but are not crucial for this role)
Please note we can only consider candidates with Australian work eligibility.
INTERESTED? If this role sounds like it could align for you, I would love to chat further – please contact Rosie - firstname.lastname@example.org and we can organise a time to discuss the details.
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role to anyone you feel maybe a match. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.