- Melbourne, Australia (remote for now)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- July 2021
- Posted By:
- Imy Eldergill-Storm
I have 5 new UI Designer roles available to work in-house for a large telco, focused on their mobile app. Starting in July, these will run for an initial 6 months with extensions very likely.
These roles would suit mid-weight UI Designers with enterprise app design experience.
- Enterprise App Design experience
- Native iOS and Android pattern & design know-how
- Responsive Web design also needed for the web experience
- Experience working directly with Devs & Technical POs for hand-over and QA of built work
- Agile ways of working experience
- Enterprise level experience
- Responsive web design
- Experience using and following a Design System
- Team player, can provide and receive feedback well
- Experience working remotely - the team have predominantly all been working remotely since March 2020.
- Collaborative, constant learner
- Keen eye for detail - a real VDer/UI passion
- Software: Sketch, Abstract, Jira, Confluence, InVision
- Has designed work to meet AA accessibility requirements in the past
To apply, please send through your CV & folio.