- Melbourne, Australia (remote for now)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Imy Eldergill-Storm
One of the big banks is looking for an Experience Designer for a 12m mat cover, starting in August 2021.
- This specific tribe focuses on ensuring payments work and fixing them if they haven't gone according to plan e.g. payments investigations, anti-laundering and preventative maintenance. The end user could be bankers, branch staff, site reliability engineers etc.
- There are currently 6 Senior Experience Designers in this tribe, plus the UX Chapter Lead to whom this role reports.
- You will be working end to end from research to visuals, however the focus is more on the UX piece e.g. understanding requirements & interaction design, and there is less importance placed on aesthetics and UI design. There is a design system in place so you can utilise existing components in Fiigma.
- You will be working on a fairly new product, all web focused, with a lot of dashboards. As a tribe, they are in the process of building out this platform.
- You will be the only UX designer working on this specific stream of work so you must be able to work autonomously and lead on projects. You must know best practice, be able to critique, ask why, and justify your design decisions.
To apply, please send through your CV & folio.