- Melbourne, Victoria/Australia
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jimmy Sutton
We have several initial 6-12 month contract opportunities for mid weight Content Producers to join a vibrant, leading financial services enterprise with a digital, customer first approach.
You will champion and implement digital content for users and customers. Working in a cross-functional team, you’ll work closely with the content team, product owners, developers and experience designers to deliver fantastic digital customer experiences.
Things you’ll be doing:
· Digital campaigns
· Section or IA uplifts
· Writing copy for chatbots
· Perform site updates, and contribute to section/IA uplifts
· Participate in AEM site migration activities
· Driving SEO improvements
· Stakeholder engagement and management
Your tool kit:
· Demonstrated senior level content management or production experience
· Superior copywriting skills
· Experience in campaigns and website uplifts
· A proven ability to drive customer acquisition and digital service outcomes
· Digital is in your DNA
· Experience working in Agile
· CMS expertise, ideally AEM with working knowledge of the Adobe Stack
You will be:
- You will be a born problem solver who excels at guiding the delivery of exceptional digital customer experiences through the strategic development and optimisation of digital customer journeys and platform improvements.
- You will work among top digital professionals in a creative environment to drive customer acquisition and service outcomes. We want you to bring on board your commitment to quality content experiences, a proactive attitude and awesome ideas to contribute to the continuous improvement of our digital platforms.
- You’re always wanting to push ideas and inspire your peers to do the same. You have a growth mind-set and stakeholders and peers alike respect you - and listen to you. You’re an agile team player through and through and are committed to continually improve processes to deliver high quality outcomes efficiently. You are never satisfied with “good enough”.
If you feel like this opportunity matches your skillset, APPLY now.