- Melbourne, Australia
- Job Terms:
- $500-600pd + super
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Imy Eldergill-Storm
One of the big banks is looking for an Experience Designer for an initial 6 month day rate contract, starting in July / August 2021. This is very likely to extend or go perm.
- This role sits in the Banking Services & Payments tribe, which focuses on ensuring payments work and fixing them if they don't, e.g. payments investigations, anti-laundering, preventative maintenance etc.
- You will initially be focused on one specific stream, however there is the opportunity to move around within this chapter.
- There are currently 6 Senior Experience Designers in this tribe, plus the UX Chapter Lead to whom this role reports. You will be the only UX/UI designer working on this specific stream of work so you must be able to work autonomously and lead on projects. You must know best practice, be able to critique, ask why, and justify your design decisions. As a chapter, the designers all support each other and collaborate.
- You will be working end to end from research to visuals, however the focus is more on the UX piece e.g. understanding requirements & interaction design, and there is less importance placed on aesthetics and UI design. There is a design system in place so you can utilise existing components in Fiigma.
- For this role, you must have previous experience in form design.
- The team are all Melbourne based and this is a Melbourne based role. They are working remotely whilst lockdown restrictions are still in play & lockdown aside, operate a hybrid offsite/onsite working policy.
To apply, please send through your CV & folio.