- Sydney CBD
- Job Terms:
- $100,000 - $120,000
- Posted By:
- Ryan Watts
We're looking for a 'player-coach marketer' to take on the newly created role of Marketing Manager (Demand Generation and Lifecycle Marketing). Our client is one of Australia's leading Research & Advisory firms that specialises in providing a unique platform for executives and business leaders to discover research, insights, tools and data on IT and business issues.
What’s in it for you
- This is a newly created leadership position within their rapidly growing marketing team
- Maintain your work life balance with a flexible work from home policy.
- Offices based in the Sydney CBD (two minute walk from Town Hall Station).
- Work in a collaborative and fun loving culture with a small and dynamic team.
- Earn a competitive salary of $100K - $110K + Super
Success in this role will be measured by your ability to generate new leads for their research and advisory services while also nurturing their existing client base.
- Acquisition Marketing: Play a leading role in driving new client acquisition by developing their overarching demand generation strategy.
- Lifecycle Marketing: Develop the nurture programs across both digital and offline channels to help maximise the life time value of their clients
- Create and optimise the paid media / advertising activities for the business.
- Play a support role in acquiring world class speakers for their events and conferences.
- Work with the creative team to develop assets for the sales team.
- Day-to-day management of acquisition/retention team and overall growth of this team.
- You're a commercial marketer with a track record of being able to drive new client acquisition and build client nurture programs.
- Experience working in a mid-to-senior level B2B marketing position.
- You understand digital platforms like the back of your hand (AdWords, LinkedIn, Google Display Network, Programmatic).
- Hands-on experience with CRM email automation systems (HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo etc.)
- Deep knowledge of landing page conversion optimisation best practices.
- Experience creating multi-channel lifecycle programs.
- Strong understanding of marketing analytics and the ability to communicate campaign ROI
- Must be a permanent resident or Australian citizen.
If you’re passionate about all things content and tech then we want to hear from you! For more information, please reach out to Ryan Watts at email@example.com.