- North Sydney, New South Wales
- Job Terms:
- $100K - $110K (including super)
- Posted By:
- Ryan Watts
We are looking for a CRM Manager to join one of Australia's leading Broadcast Media companies who known for being one of the most trusted and loved brands across news, finance, business, entertainment, sport and lifestyle.
About the role
- Work from their brand new office space in North Sydney.
- Take ownership of large CRM programs.
- Collaborate with a broad range of people across the broader consumer marketing unit.
- Earn a competitive $100K package.
- The core responsibility of this role is to manage the reader and subscriber lifecycle CRM programs.
- Success in this role will be measured by your ability to help support the growth in subscriber numbers and achieve subscription revenue goals.
- Create new programs as well as enhance existing programs to maximise engagement and conversions.
- Develop end-to-end communication programs from strategy and implementation through to reporting and optimisation.
- Manage campaign tracking, testing, reporting and analysis to help develop campaign and customer insights.
- You've used CRM / marketing automation tools (Salesforce Marketing Cloud is preferred).
- You understand performance metrics, channels, audience building and best practices.
- You have hands-on experience developing CRM programs and journeys in the past.
- Familiar with A/B and multivariate testing.
- You're comfortable with HTML and understand responsive HTML email designs.
- You're a self-starter
- You're obsessed with data and love to look at the numbers.
- You approach things with a fresh perspective and challenge the status quo.
- You're a people person and love to work with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Solving complex problems gets you excited.
- You're organised and can prioritise your work autonomously.
For more information, please reach out to Ryan Watts at firstname.lastname@example.org.